In today’s time and age, focusing your energy on the right things is hard. But thank god for some amazing tools that help us keep things organized and well-structured. One such tool is Todoist that lets you keep track of everything in one place, so you can get it all done and enjoy more peace of mind along the way.
Todoist is a simple and straightforward way to keep things organized and people accountable for. However, if you’re looking for tools that go beyond the usual task management, then the expression: ‘todoist alternatives’ comes into perspective. So in this article we’re going to share 12 best todoist alternatives that possess the power to give your life a productive makeover.
Table of Contents
- 12 Best todoist alternatives:
- 1. ProofHub
- 2. Workflowy
- 3. Any.do
- 4. Trello
- 5. Clarizen
- 6. Azendoo
- 7. Wrike
- 8. Asana
- 9. Meistertask
- 10. Omnifocus
- 11. Google Keep
- 12. Quire
12 Best todoist alternatives:
ProofHub is the one place for all your projects, teams, and communications. This Todoist alternative makes it easy to create plans, collaborate with teams and clients, keep things organized and deliver projects on time. Thus, it’s an all-in-one project management software for your growing business needs.
- Online proofing: Speed up the review process and bring clarity in feedback sharing
- Task management: Keep work organized so that people know who’s working on what and when
- Gantt charts: Get a visual timeline for tasks to better plan the projects and manage resources
- Time tracking: Keep track of the time spent on tasks to bill clients accurately
A free trial is available for new users. For information on our pricing plans, kindly visit our pricing page.
Keep your tasks, projects, communications organized and structured. Try ProofHub.
WorkFlowy is an organizational tool that makes life easier. It’s a surprisingly powerful way to take notes, make lists, collaborate, brainstorm, plan at a centralized place. In this Todoist alternative, you can break big ideas into manageable pieces so that you can focus on one thing at a time and excel in it. Interestingly, Ev Williams, founder of Medium, Twitter, and Blogger also uses WorkFlowy every day to manage his schedule.
- Make as many lists and items as you want
- Numerous themes and fonts available
- Strong data security
- Premium support
Requested on website
Got a busy life? Any.do is an award-winning app used by millions of people to stay organized and get more done. Wherever you are, take your to-do list with you. Access Any.do on mobile, laptop, desktop, tablet, and even your watch! It is simple, trustworthy, flexible, powerful and everything you can ask for.
- Organize your tasks, lists, and reminders in one easy to-do app
- Add smart reminders so you never forget a thing
- Save time with beautiful themes and turbo-charged features
- Works with Siri and Alexa too!
$2.99/month (billed annually)
Trello is another great option for todoist alternative. It is one of those tools that bring a shared perspective to the life of a project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way. Collaborate anytime with anyone and organize anything with anyone with Trello. The best part is that it comes with a lot of flexibility so that it can meet any team’s needs and requirements.
- Adaptable to any workflow so you can accomplish anything.
- See at a glance who is doing what and what still needs to get done
- Simple and intuitive boards, lists, and cards
- Organize and track all of your teams’ tasks, files, and information in one place
Enterprise plan starts at $20.83
As a Todoist alternative, this project management software lets you manage work, automate processes and collaborate across the enterprise—all from a single, intuitive solution. Not just a to-do list maker,
Clarizen is also a social collaboration and robust project management tool & software that helps companies to build high-performance teams and achieve operational excellence.
- Centralize and share resources, develop strategies and align communications
- Create automated and repeatable processes, alerts and workflows
- Share immediate project data, tracking progress through project management software
- A flexible, intuitive interface that fits their way of working
- Make accurate data-based decisions, thanks to 360° real-time visibility
Available by a quote
Azendoo is a perfect alternative to Todoist if you want your team to communicate, organize and collaborate on projects daily and work in a clear and intuitive interface. It reduces the time spent on emails and meetings and makes work more efficient and enjoyable.
- Clearly define responsibilities and know what everyone else is working on
- Share tasks with multiple people with multi-tagging
- Centralize all your team communication and stay updated in real-time
- Measure performance to identify areas of improvement and adjust your workflows accordingly
- View and organize tasks in Azendoo’s built-in Calendar
Enterprise plan starts at $29 per user per month
If you’re looking for an online project management software that gives you full visibility and control over your tasks, go for Wrike. It is a leading work management solution used to streamline workflow and simplify planning.
- View real-time reports and status for all of your team’s projects
- Centralize communication with stakeholders while maintaining full context
- Flexibility to support, manage and track your team’s approach to work
- Tag images and videos to provide specific feedback
- Gantt charts to deliver reliable results and utilize resources more effectively
Marketers plan starts at $34.60 per user per month
Also read: Best Wrike Alternatives to Try for Successful Work Management
You should definitely Asana as an alternative to Todoist to easily organize and plan workflows, projects, and more. Asana is a work management platform teams use to stay focused on the goals, projects, and daily tasks that grow your business.
- Set priorities, deadlines, assign tasks, and share details – all in one place
- Use Timeline to plan projects right from the beginning
- Create visual project plans to see how every step maps out over time
- Know where work stands and keep everyone aligned on goals
Premium plan starts at $9.99 per member per month billed annually
Looking for Asana alternative? Read our post on 15 Powerful Asana Alternatives.
MeisterTask is the most intuitive collaboration and task management tool on the web. As a Todoist replacement, it makes working together simpler and easier than ever. In this agile project management tool, it lets you create a project, add as many team members as you want, assign tasks and follow each other’s progress.
- Customizable dashboards to get a quick overview of open tasks
- Brainstorm with others in real-time and create projects plans visually
- Mark tasks as related to, duplicated or blocked by other tasks. Get notified when a blockage is resolved
- Integrates with your favorite tools such as Slack, GitHub, Zendesk and Bitbucket
Available by quote
Though available only for Mac, iPhone, and iPad, OmniFocus is a great app for task management.
- Quickly add actions — save them when you think of them, then set a due date, assign a project, and add tags whenever you want to
- Create tags for things like location, person, energy level, priority, and so on
- Customize each built-in perspective separately by deciding what it should show and how it should filter your actions
- The Review feature reminds you to go through your projects and actions to make sure everything is on track
OmniFocus 3 License at $39.99 USD
Also Read: 18 Best OmniFocus Alternatives to Use for Task Management
11. Google Keep
Google Keep is a note-taking service that offers a variety of tools for taking notes, including text, lists, images, and audio. It lets you create and save notes, voice memos, and checklists to Google Drive which can be further easily accessed on other devices you use. Anyone who’s looking for a quick note-taking app as an alternative to Todoist must try Google Keep.
- Add quick notes by just tapping the text box
- Impressive text-to-speech capabilities
- Add reminders to stay on top of important stuff
- Works well as a mobile app for both Android and iOS
Quire, as a Todoist alternative, allows you to break down your goals into small, manageable tasks. Quire’s user-friendly interface makes it easy to identify and manage tasks and subtasks with minimum effort. Not to mention, it’s easy to switch between views for each project. With this collaborative project management software, working with team members is easier, and lets you focus on your goals without losing the big picture.
- Jot down your list with the infinite nested task list
- Easily switch to Kanban board view and Timeline view
- Turn email into Quire task with Email to Quire
- Customizable member’s permission roles
- iOS and Android apps
- Comprehensive project management features
- Freemium with a subscription plan starts at US$8.50/member/month
Over to you
We hope you find the aforementioned tools helpful. If you think that we have missed an important Todoist alternative, tell us in the comments below.