A marketing team is the pivot of any organization. This is the one department that wields the power to make or mar the public image of a brand. When managed right, marketing can help you build credibility and expand your target audience. On the other hand, if you mess things up, you could cause some impactful damage to the whole organization.
3 things form the foundation of a productive marketing team – the people, the customers, and the hand that deals with both. This means that everything that can make or break your organization’s reputation hinges on how you choose to manage your team, and consequently, your projects.
Now, this may come to you as a surprise, but the Hubspot Marketing Agency Growth Report pointed out the fact that the lack of a proper project management system and the absence of a well-organized administration are two major reasons for teams not being able to meet desired targets.
It further reported that close to 20% of organizations around the world have never worked with a project management tool hence, they have no idea of what they’re missing out on. As a result, various marketing agencies and organizations have trouble juggling their resources between administrative tasks, client onboarding, new investments, maintaining cash flows, and everything that follows.
Table of Contents
- What Is Marketing Project Management Software?
- What Does Marketing PM Software Do?
- What Are The Benefits Of Using Software For Marketing Teams?
- Who Is Marketing PM Software For?
- Why Use Marketing Project Management Software?
- What Features Do You Need In A Project Management Tool?
- What Are The Best Marketing Project Management Tools?
- All-in-one Marketing Project Management Tools
- Team Management Tools
- Communication Tools
- Time Tracking Tools
- Marketing Tools
- Wrapping it up
What Is Marketing Project Management Software?
Marketing Project management software is the kind of tool that helps you sort out your work processes, collaborate with your team, and manage your projects, all in one space. A marketing team could use a tool that can help them in such a comprehensive way since being on the same page and keeping a detailed account of dynamic information and client contacts.
This software could be a marketing management app, it could be a cloud-based software or a web-based tool and the sole purpose of this tool will be to provide your team with absolute cohesion and coordination in a very well-organized space.
Bring all your marketing teams, your contact lists, your agendas under one roof with ProofHub. Try now for FREE.
What Does Marketing PM Software Do?
Project management software simplify the life of marketing teams by solving the major challenges they face in performing their daily activities. The best project management tools come with a plethora of features to help you sort, organize, schedule, track, plan and collaborate effortlessly. All in all, marketing project management tools help you do the following:
- Assign and monitor tasks
- Keep tabs on team performance
- Communicate with team members and clients in different time zones
- Track project progress corresponding to time data
- Automate recurring tasks
What Are The Benefits Of Using Software For Marketing Teams?
There are many benefits of using an automation software platform for managing marketing projects. To some, it may feel that managing a project is all about organizing files and getting your team on the same page, however, getting a project management platform for your teams does a lot more for you than just that. For example, this will help you:
- These digital marketing project management tools work with an all-in-one approach such that one tool can provide you with assignment clarity, collaboration features, reporting outlets, feedback intake, and much more.
- They help you organize a lot more than files – These help you set up a viable work process that is easy for your team to follow by helping you sort out your teams, tasks, and deadlines.
- These can help you actively track progress and manage time in a better, more efficient way.
Who Is Marketing PM Software For?
There are a lot of departments in the marketing community that could equally, not to mention judicially make use of a good marketing project management software platform. Some of the most common examples for these teams would be:
- Web marketing agencies
- Digital marketing teams
- Marketing departments in software companies
- Software design organizations
- Advertising as well as sales teams
- Brand building agencies
- Teams that practice email-marketing
All these teams are likely to use project management tools differently. Some might need these tools for documentation, some might use them for collaboration, some might use them for planning ahead, while some might use them to keep tabs on progress.
Why Use Marketing Project Management Software?
A project management tool can simplify your work processes by a lot. If you haven’t had much experience with such a software platform, it is highly likely that you are soon to be very pleasantly surprised by everything these can help you with. These can help you:
- Save time on planning
- Stay organized
- Be on the same page with the team
- Stay ahead of deadlines
- Share and document ideas and files
- Build a functional workflow
Marketing is all about using resources., ProofHub helps manage resources, teams, AND time. Sign up and see for yourself.
What Features Do You Need In A Project Management Tool?
In my opinion, a good marketing project management tool must have the following features:
- File sharing
- Workflow management
- Reviewing files and providing feedback
- Documenting information and creating a knowledge base
- One-on-one communication features
- Automate recurring tasks
- Time tracking
- Automated reporting
What Are The Best Marketing Project Management Tools?
It would be an understatement to say that there are several project management tools out there that can fill virtually all your needs. However, only one can be the right fit for you. Below, I have garnered a list of tools that come jam-packed with amazing features that can help you build a simple approach to your work processes. These have been broken down into different categories that will, hopefully, help you make an educated decision about what kind of software will be best for your needs. So here we go:
All-in-one Marketing Project Management Tools
ProofHub tops this list for several reasons. You might think it is because of its easy-to-use interface or its reasonable and economical pricing, but in truth, it is a lot more than that. It offers users a plethora of features that make it the most fitting tool to the definition of “one tool solves many purposes”.
Let us first discuss all the ways in which it will help you manage your marketing projects effectively:
- Kanban boards: These boards come with a drag and drop function that helps you readily manage and move tasks across your workflow.
- Workflow Templates: It comes with an array of pre-made templates to select the most appropriate board to view your tasks along with the task stages.
- Gantt Charts: ProofHub also comes with Gantt charts that can help you define a project timeline as well as help you review progress and analyze task dependencies.
- Calendar View: It also comes with a calendar view that will make it a lot easier for you to view your agenda and keep up with your deadlines. Additionally, it will also allow you to keep track of upcoming events and milestones.
- Table View: With this view, it is easy to manipulate your workflow and view and analyze your tasks in a condensed manner. This feature allows you to get a bird’s eye view of all your tasks — upcoming, ongoing, and done along with the percentage of their progress.
Now, let’s move on to all the features of ProofHub that make it possible for a marketing team to collaborate in the best ways possible.
- Discussions: “Discussions” come as a savior for marketing teams because it provides them with a dedicated platform to share ideas and document brainstorming sessions without having to gather around for extensive meetings.
- Notes: This feature too, provides the marketing team a platform to store ideas, but it can do a lot more than that. It can help you build up a complete wiki of what your team and its ideals stand for.
- Announcements: This is one feature that makes ProofHub a pioneer in providing a platform for communication as well as employee engagement. Announcements help you broadcast and celebrate achievements, pass on important notifications, and share urgent information.
- Chats: If you are looking for a tool that provides you a seamless platform for uninterrupted back and forth communication. It will help you share files, links, media, and much more instantaneously and make being on the same page an actuality.
Furthermore, I would like to highlight some more features that make this tool the most obvious project management partner for marketing teams.
- Proofing: You can upload different versions of the same file, document changes, and provide your team with actionable feedback. It comes with annotation and markup features that can help teams comprehend and implement the required changes.
- Quickies: “Quickies” can help you record “notes to self”, and important links to which you can come back to for future reference. This will help you keep up with your tasks and never lose track of small yet important details.
- Events & Milestones: It helps you mark events and milestones and set reminders for the same.
- Me View: ProofHub does not only facilitate the marketing manager, in fact, but it also helps every individual in the team keep up with their goals, milestones, upcoming tasks, and more with a Me-view, which is, you guessed it, all about “me”.
- Completely your own: The final upside of using ProofHub that I feel should be mentioned here is how you can make this tool completely your own. With it, you can define custom roles, add individual work titles, and work with a whole nuanced custom domain that is unique to your agency/organization.
Ease your marketing work processes with an excellent and robust project management tool; ProofHub. Sign up for FREE today!
JIRA is a high-end project management software for all kinds of teams, be it remote teams, office-bound teams, or hybrid ones. It simplifies how marketing teams can effectively collaborate, manage tasks, and deliver the desired results. Marketing teams all across the globe have known to greatly profit from using JIRA for everyday activities and interacting with clients. Jira helps high-performing teams plan future marketing strategies, identify loopholes, create schedules, and give weightage to high-priority projects.
Furthermore, JIRA comes with highly customizable Kanban-Scrum boards that fit into all kinds of workflows and help teams improve their cumulative performance.
Here is a list of the top features of JIRA that are popular among marketing teams:
- Highly customizable Scrum and Kanban boards
- Communicating with clients through Jira software cloud
- Building automation across products and integrations
- Portfolio management
- Developer tools integrations
- Automate everyday processes with Jira’s API
- Customizable workflows for various tasks
- Milestone tracking
- Extend the capacity of Jira with 3000+ apps
Instagantt is an online Gantt chart software that helps teams manage, execute, and organize projects. It is an especially amazing platform for marketing teams since it also helps them map out progress and analyze individual as well as team performance.
As the name suggests, it is a robust Gantt chart tool that simplifies workload management like a pro. Instagantt helps project managers stay updated with the team’s progress and be aware of the task dependencies at all times. Needless to say, its features help them optimize resources judiciously, helping them generate the best results.
Here is a list of the main features that make Instagantt a hit:
- Drag and drop Gantt Charts
- Dependencies and workload management
- Task details and analyzing subtasks
- Scheduling and progress tracking
- Third-party integrations
- Dependencies and automation
- Add milestones to mark special events
- Collaboration with Asana
Ranked among the most popular project management tools, Asana is a top-notch cloud-based project management and collaboration tool that is suitable for teams of all sizes. It is an ideal tool for marketing teams looking to practice teamwork by being able to correspond with teams regularly. From executing tasks and assignments to devising new strategies, Asana proves to be a pretty helpful tool in every way.
The only downside of Asana in my opinion is that it does not come with an inbuilt time-tracker, however, it is flexible and easily adapts to the needs of a team. The biggest upside to using Asana is the wide range of features for users which have made it one of the most popular management tools.
Here are the major features Asana has to offer:
- Project & task management
- Activity monitoring and individual task lists
- Robust remote support and access
- Task prioritization and automation
- Custom built-in templates
- Resource management and scheduling
- Timeline view and multiple workspaces
- Project map and planning
- Drag & Drop dependencies
- Setting priorities and due dates
Another top-tier project management software, Forecast is an amazing tool for teams of all kinds. It enables countless teams to streamline their resources, identify the pain and power points of employees, and make the most of what the employees have to offer. Forecast has become a hot favorite among professionals due to its super-intuitive interface and small learning curve.
Forecast offers users a custom auto-schedule feature to kickstart everyday activity and provide a direction to the overall administrative project management. Forecast offers users a plethora of features that make it an indispensable tool for teams.
The main features offered by Forecast are:
- Helps minimize manual error-prone tasks
- Powerful automation
- Native AI helps minimize human errors
- Integration with external software
- Resource optimization and scheduling
- Balance workloads across resource pools
- Generates precise forecasts for time, profit and budget
- Planning and analysis with powerful insights and reporting
Track time spent on projects, figure out payroll with timesheets and manage your resources with ProofHub. Sign up today to find out for yourself!
Meisterplan is a project management tool that is excellent for marketing teams since it helps with effective resource management. It helps countless organizations achieve their goals and deliver the highest quality results ahead of schedule. It is designed exclusively to suit the needs of organizations and teams of all sizes.
It offers resource planning, task management, budget tracking, as well as a robust Gantt chart feature.
The top features offered by Meisterplan are:
- Portfolio project management
- Scenario simulation to react to changing circumstances
- On-premise and cloud-based deployment options
- Real-time progress analysis and reporting
- Gantt chart functionalities
- Drag and drop scheduling
- Utilization reporting and capacity management
LiquidPlanner is a web-based project management and resource planning tool that is popular for its intuitive scheduling technology. It helps you make the most of existing resources and plan projects effectively. LiquidPlanner grants complete control to managers and helps generate priority-based schedules.
It enables teams to plan and prioritize multiple tasks while constantly tracking progress, analyzing resources, and assessing risks if any. This tool offers a vast variety of features which make it a blessing for teams looking to collaborate and manage projects effectively.
The chief features of Liquid Planner are:
- Automated resource leveling and management
- Project portfolio management
- Document and file management
- Budgeting and time tracking
- Generating priority-based schedules
- Dynamic and intuitive features
- Advanced analytics report
- Resource utilization and client portfolios
Team Management Tools
If the lack of motivation is what is bringing your whole marketing team down in terms of productivity, a tool like WooBoard is more than likely to help you out. This tool comes with some unique features that will help you give your team a pick-me-up and appreciate their efforts every step of the way. It is one of the best online collaboration tools out there that is going to show you definitive, not to mention, instant results.
Some of its features that I would like to share with you are:
- Allows white-labelling
- Provide recognition to the team with a fool-proof points system.
- Celebrate achievements by giving out badges.
- Maintain a scoreboard in the form of a “leaderboard”
- Define your teams and easily set up the hierarchy
- Work on your work culture by creating special announcements
- Manage teams using data of their departments, locations, and interests
15Five is a tool that will not only help you manage your team but also help you track employee performance and analyze their progress based on numerous metrics. It is a tool that focuses on employee growth and empowerment.
Here’s everything you need to know about 15Five’s top features:
- It helps with goal management
- Management of negative feedback
- Provides an extensive questions library
- Helps conduct pulse surveys
- Provides insight into process tracking
- Comes with a highly informative dashboard
- Helps with reporting and objective tracking
Define Custom roles, assign tasks, and post announcements, all under one roof with ProofHub! Try now for FREE!
Fond, as the name suggests, will help your marketing team realize just how much you are fond of their work and are thankful for their contributions to the organization. This software will help you manage teams and provide employee recognition like no other. With its long list of features, it is an absolute fan favorite.
Here is a list of Fond’s most popular features:
- Give out access to corporate perks, discounts, and much more
- Collect data on various achievements and important occasions in employees’ lives
- Publicly acknowledge employees for their achievements
- Redeem corporate perks and rewards
- Create unique events and occasions tailored to your marketing team
- Get reports and analyze engagement information on the go
- Fond comes with no hidden fees
Here’s how Reflektive is not like other team management and team engagement software platforms– it helps marketing teams instill the value of accountability. This is a tool that will help you foster teamwork, and lead you towards effective as well as constructive collaboration.
It provides an easy platform for the management of marketing teams, and here are all the features that make all of the above possible:
- It works in sync with all your emails, chats, and mobile usage
- Helps measure engagement with surveys and benchmark analysis
- It facilitates accessible as well as feel-good public recognition features
- On a personal level, it helps analyze natural language
- Understands your sentiments to give you a better user experience
- It comes with highly intuitive pre-built dashboards
- It proves timely as well as informative performance insights
God knows how hard it can be for marketing teams to always be in direct contact with clients and cater to all their requirements. SurveySparrow helps marketing teams learn about not only the team’s but also the clients’ interest, their hopes, and most importantly their feedback.
This tool comes with some highly intuitive features like:
- Employee 360 Assessment for keeping tabs on employee progress
- Employee onboarding and recruitment features
- Employee check-in and tracking features
- Survey feedback for users
- Survey feedback for employees
- Employee feedback on exit
- Timely and scheduled feedback surveys for events
Jive is a successful team management software that helps extensively with marketing project management since it has something to offer to every person on your team. It comes with a state-of-the-art dashboard that is unique for every individual. It helps employees stay motivated and stay on the same page. Needless to say, it comes with a lot of features to make engagement, collaboration, and overall team management a smoothly functioning reality.
Here are some examples of those aforementioned features:
- Track employee engagement using various unique parameters
- Provide peer recognition badges
- Acknowledge and appreciate accomplishments
- Gives you an insight into the organization’s collaboration analytics
- Track intranet usage and normal team activity
- Track the growth of your office community
- Monitor and maximize employee engagement
- Monitor personal contributions through curated dashboards
The tool; Typeform is a highly intuitive software platform that helps you step up your employee engagement game by indulging in everything that your team wants. This is a tool that will give you some very airtight outlets to analyze information so it gets easier for you to work on the management of your marketing team.
Here are all the features that will ensure that your team collaborates and is engaged at the same time:
- Integrations with Slack, Mailchimp, Zapier, Google Sheets, and Google Analytics.
- Ask questions through a user-friendly interface
- Keep the audience engaged with conversation-like survey forms
- A platform to ask follow-up questions
- A chance for your team to come up with thoughtful responses
- Welcome motivation as well as higher completion rates
- A plethora of templates and questionnaires to choose from
Chanty is a fairly popular team that gives way to uninterrupted, not to mention, elaborate communication that can help you sort out your collaboration channels. It is a tool that will help you simplify your communication and feedback processes leading the team towards seamless productivity.
Here are some of Chanty’s features that are evidence enough as to why it is on the top of our list:
- Share screens and make remote work easier for marketing teams
- Instantly send files, links, and task details on the go
- Set tasks and add information to clarify as well streamline
- Take control of the information you send and receive with smart notifications
- Add media to your discussions to add more context
- Comes with invite-only team access to ensure security
- Choose a structure for your conversations and assign a decision-maker
zipBoard is the one tool that will make you realize exactly what you had been missing in your collaboration tactics. Zipboard helps with simplifying your work processes by giving you an easy-to-navigate platform for reviewing work and sharing feedback. If you are looking to make marketing project management an easy task, adopt zipBoard as your personal helper.
Here are some of its most amazing features:
- Collaborate and collectively stay on top of your web pages, videos, images, and more
- Bring issue tracking and client feedback under one roof
- Work on feedback collaboratively
- Collect feedback in the form of screenshots and screen recordings
- Use a virtual whiteboard to document various files in the pipeline
- Document and organize reviews received from various stakeholders
- Keep tabs on task assignments and get timely notifications
#17 Troop Messenger
Troop Messenger brings a lot to the table in terms of quality communication, and, consequently, collaboration. It helps out marketing teams in being on the same page about raw materials, the availability of resources, important campaign information, client details, as well as individual tasks. It is a tool that will help you not just with instant messaging, but also with calling and video calling.
Here are all the features that Troop Messenger can offer:
- It offers group calling as well as group messaging
- Make your group calls audio or video-based
- Any individual can add other people to the call
- Use the “join now” feature to be included in an ongoing group call
- Comes with remote screen sharing
- Present weekly reports in a matter of seconds
- Message back instantly with the recall feature
- Offers the creation of unlimited groups
Time Tracking Tools
If a marketing project management tool is what you are looking for, look no further than Timedoctor. Not only will this tool help you stay on schedule with all your tasks and responsibilities, but will also help the managers out there track and judge the performance of the whole team as per accurate time data. Needless to say, this tool comes with many features that can make the job easier for all involved parties.
Here are all the awesome features that make Timedoctor a highly reliable tool:
- Keep tabs on all the tasks you’ve been spending on various tasks
- It provides the team with pop-up alerts to remind you to get back to work
- It generates daily reports stating time metrics for the day
- Track time easily using elaborate and accessible dashboards
- The tool can help track keyboard and mouse activities for employees
- You can review your team’s screenshots to review what they have been working on
- Use Timedoctor’s detailed insights to improve productivity and time management
Hubstaff is a time management and monitoring tool that is going to bring in a flush of productivity to your marketing team. This tool is going to help you track down all the time data and make it easier for you to provide detailed and articulate feedback for your team. Additionally, it helps review the work of every individual on an easy-to-use platform which makes the job easier for the manager.
Here are some reasons to use Hubstaff:
- Track every second of the work hours corresponding to the projects and/or tasks
- It helps the team track productive time through easy-to-use timers
- Get detailed timesheets for all employees
- Hubstaff makes the invoicing and payroll aspects easier
- Approve, edit, and reject timesheets on the go
- Get daily updates through emails and auto-alerts
- Highly customizable and has many filters for accessibility
Track time, set reminders, schedule tasks and time your progress using ProofHub’s amazing time management features. Sign up today!
DeskTime might be another time tracking tool, but time and again (pun intended), it has proven to be much more than just that. It also helps teams keep up with workflows and goals. It helps teams make use of automatic timers and other project tracking outlets to maintain productivity. As a tool for marketing management, it will help you lead your team effectively by allowing you to make informed decisions with condensed data.
Here are all the features that will make you wonder why didn’t get DeskTime before:
- Offers automatic time tracking
- Analyze delays and work on various constraints
- Provide and gather accurate insights into the resources
- A better, more reliable way to invoice your clients
- Offers a seamless platform for scheduling tasks and projects
- Track and calculate cost spent on various campaigns
- Offers offline time tracking
- Comes with abundant third-party integrations
Another tool that can help your marketing team achieve some appreciable, heightened levels of productivity is ActivTrak. It can help you understand exactly where your time is going, what your team is up to and give you a good assessment of employee performance. It can help understand your team’s behaviors pertaining to time usage and help them become more productive individuals.
Here are all the features that make ActivTrak a commendable weapon for marketing teams:
- Keep a track of productivity metrics and keep tabs on benchmarks
- Review the engagement levels of both remote as well as office-bound teams
- Identify the bottlenecks within your workflow and work on delays
- Leverage productivity reports and analyze how employees utilize their time
- Keep tabs on the activities of the team by monitoring context switching
- Analyze and keep an eye out for top-performing behaviors
- Generate and use valuable time data to drive productivity
- Share productivity analytics with the team to ensure consistency
RescueTime comes as a savior for marketing teams who are unable to function due to faulty deadlines and overflowing client requirements. This is a tool that will bring everything back on track. As a marketing team manager, you have to deal with a team that has various different distractions to deal with, both on a personal level as well as collectively.
Its wide range of features makes RescueTime a highly reputable tool and for good reason. Some of its features include:
- Automatic time tracking
- Project and document time tracking
- Numerous custom work hours filters to choose from
- State-of-the-art distraction blocker
- Get daily performance highlights in your notifications
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports to analyze productivity.
- It offers the storage of unlimited historical data
- Get real-time alerts and timely notifications.
Tracking time is easier with applications and software platforms such as Harvest. This tool helps you make sure that you *harvest* all of your time only on tasks that are productive. Harvest will make sure that every member of the team utilizes their time responsibly and efficiently. It helps managers be a better judge of employees’ performance by keeping them informed with timely reports and notifications.
It offers the following features:
- Track time and manage tasks by integrating with tools you use every day
- Select from a wide array of visual reports with numerous templates to choose from
- Sends automated reminders to encourage teams
- Keep a track of budgetary data and various distributed costs
- Use timers to record accurate working hours
- Track through your desktop as well as mobile apps
- Generate extensive timesheets to track performance
- Review, update, approve, and edit timesheets
SocialPilot, as the name suggests, is the one tool that can help you keep up your marketing practices on the social media front. It acts as a hub to help you update your marketing processes on various social media platforms all at once. It helps the teams respond to various messages, comments, and posts directly from under one roof. Needless to say, SocialPilot can be the best project management tool for digital marketing when used judiciously.
Here is everything that SocialPilot will help you achieve:
- Delegate and manage all social media tasks under one roof
- Review, approve, and edit posts all in one space
- Improve social media posting efficiency
- Use automated posting schedule features
- Connect with platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, Instagram, Tumblr, and more
- Connect as well as manage more than 50 social profiles at once
- Export data regularly in the form of PDF reports
Automate and track email outreach in a more extensive, not to mention, organized way with SalesHandy. This tool will help you in automating a number of marketing practices that are performed at your organization regularly. Not only does it help you automate your recurring tasks with ease, but it will also make it possible for you to schedule everything, be up to date about the email marketing statistics, and document changes.
Here is everything that makes SalesHandy a formidable tool for marketing teams:
- Schedule emails that need to be sent out at a later time
- Set specific time zones for different audiences
- Save frequently sent emails
- Set automated follow-up emails
- Get unlimited email tracking
- Automate email campaigns and increase reply rate
- Share frequently sent out emails with the whole team with one click
Build a fool-proof marketing to-do list with ProofHub in a matter of seconds. Sign up for your FREE trial now!
Salesmate, as the name suggests will not only make marketing management projects easier, but it will also make the job much easier for all the sales teams out there. It helps you interact with the customers in a way that you can beat the competition with ease and make a reputation for your brand in an effective way. This tool is going to help you build a customer base and also help you retain it with much ease. Needless to say, if you are looking for the Best project management software platform for easy customer management, Salesmate might be the *mate* you are looking for.
Here are some of the most awesome features that this tool possesses:
- Helps you automate and manage bulk texts as well emails
- Comes with a calling and power dialer to make better contact with customers
- Helps track emails with the utmost ease
- Supports marketing teams in running email campaigns successfully
- Offers numerous email and text templates to choose from
- Gives you the option to drop recorded voicemails
- Provides a team inbox to help your team be up to date with the customer statistics
- Has a built-in caller for better accessibility for customer outreach
The idea of marketing project management automation can be a foreign one, it can be a scary one, and it can definitely be an undeniable one. Automation is necessary, yet scary, however, I can promise you that tools like ReferralCandy will make you feel like you are cruising through the calmest waters when it comes to automating your marketing processes.
Here are all of its wonderful features:
- It helps you automatically pay out rewards
- Automate post-purchase pop-ups
- Get articulate insights to track traffic and sources of traffic effectively
- It has seamless integrations with WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and Klaviyo
- Has integrations with Google Analytics to provide accurate metrics about your traffic
- Offer cash rewards, store discounts, and custom gifts
- Define rewards for customers who refer friends
Freshchat is one of the more modern marketing management apps out there that can help you achieve a lot more with a lot less effort. This tool is going to help out digital marketing teams in more ways than one. It is going to make collaboration within the team as well as with your customer a very smooth ride. And that is because it has some unique features like:
- It helps teams gain, engage, support, and interact with the customers
- Send files, links, and sheets on the go
- Connect the web, the mobile, and the social messengers to one dedicated platform
- It helps you live chat with potential customers
- It helps you provide a sales outlet through platforms like WhatsApp, iMessage, Line, and Facebook
- Reduces spending by 60%
- Freshchat works with android, iOS on both web and mobile
Project management for marketing agencies may also mean that you would have to use tools that can help you out a lot with customer management. Acquire is a top project management tool when it comes to the right management of resources, teams, clients, and customers. It helps track all customer communications occurring across platforms from one dedicated platform.
Here is every feature I’d like to highlight:
- Track all customer interactions in one place and document them effectively
- Use one dashboard to track all VOIP and SMS messages
- Connect with potential customers
- Solve customer issues on the go using Acquire
- Help visitors and potential customers with constant support
- Also comes with a video chat feature to communicate with customers
- Personalize by customizing your communication features
Wrapping it up
Marketing teams function by the dynamic exchange of ideas, coming up with new strategies, and always staying on top of the newest trends in the digital world. To successfully execute all of these teams need a powerful project management tool that makes everyday work accessible, helps track progress, and consequently allows teams to stay on top of deadlines.
Here’s hoping that this blog enlighted you about the importance of marketing project management tools and made it easier for you to make an educated decision about your investment in one.
Most if not all of these tools come with free trials, so starting with ProofHub, you should try out all of them, you never know which software platform is going to fit your team’s needs like a glove.
Keep growing, keep hustling, and keep automating!