Dr. Bob Nelson said it best: “Take time to appreciate employees and they will reciprocate in a thousand ways.”
This phrase encapsulates the essence of employee appreciation. The study speaks for itself: when exceptional work is completed and appreciated, workplace culture grows.
When employees were asked in an O.C. Tanner Institute-commissioned study, “What is the most significant thing your manager or firm now does (or could do) to lead you to do an extraordinary job?” The top response was:
In addition, in a recent survey, job searchers from all over the world ranked “appreciation for my work” as the most crucial feature in a job.
But, the question is how? What do you do to your employees on employee appreciation?
Having said that, it might be difficult to find the right words to truly convey your real gratitude!
That’s why I’ve compiled a list of 30 motivational employee appreciation quotes (organized by subject) to assist you in finding the right words all the time.
Table of Contents
- What is the Importance of Employee Appreciation Quotes?
- Here are a some of the advantages of properly executed Employee Appreciation program:
- Funny Employee Appreciation Quotes
- Employee Appreciation Quotes for Good Team Work
- Hard Work Employee Appreciation Quotes
- Motivational Employee Appreciation Quotes
- Employee Appreciation Quotes for Hitting those Milestones
- Leadership Employee Appreciation Quotes
- What are Some Creative Ways to Use Employee Appreciation Quotes?
- How ProofHub Does It?
What is the Importance of Employee Appreciation Quotes?
A sincere expression of gratitude can mean a lot to a hardworking employee. Employee appreciation provides them a sense of success and makes them feel more valued at work.
The best part of thanking employees verbally is that it is completely free. The benefits, on the other hand, are enormous. A pat on the back is probably one of the most effective ways of eliciting the greatest performance from your employees, and their productivity will undoubtedly rise as a result.
“According to the Harvard Business Review, happy employees are 31 percent more productive.”
Employees are more likely to like their jobs if they believe their contributions are recognised and rewarded. Employees who are happy with their jobs are less inclined to look for work elsewhere. Every now and then, a simple thank you may make a tremendous impact in the lives of employees, and it only takes a few seconds.
If you want to know more, read this article on employee recognition and how much impact it leaves on overall productivity of the people and your business.
When you’re able to openly praise good work, you’re also able to point out areas where they could improve. It’s critical to be able to express your true feelings to your coworkers.
After all, a satisfied employee translates to a satisfied customer.
Here are a some of the advantages of properly executed Employee Appreciation program:
- Productivity improves when employees are more engaged.
- Employees are more satisfied and love their work as a result of reduced attrition.
- The team culture thrives.
- Customers are happier when their employees are happy.
- Employee stress levels are lower.
- Better adherence to the timetable
Let’s start with the simplest quotes. When said from the heart with a little twist of fun, these will leave employees with a warm feeling:
Bring on that Laughter:
Funny Employee Appreciation Quotes
It is your duty as a manager to foster a vibrant workplace culture in which employees can share their joyful, sad, and amusing moments. People look forward to work when they are happy. As you read through these amusing work quotes, you’ll also feel happy and relaxed.
So keep reading, squeeze the stress-ball, and laugh!
- Just a generic thank-you card to prove I have excellent manners.
- If I had a cent for every time I appreciate you, I’d be a millionaire.
- I would say you’re the greatest, but you already think I’m the greatest. Thanks!
- If you could read my mind, then you’d know how grateful I am for you at this very moment. Creep.
- I have nothing funny to say, but thank you.
Together We Stand, Divided We Fall:
Employee Appreciation Quotes for Good Team Work
Henry Ford’s quote, “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself,” is one of my favorite teamwork quotes.
Because it’s true: teamwork has the amazing ability to boost productivity, job satisfaction, and even individual performance.
We’ve compiled some of our favorite statements about the power of teamwork to motivate your team to work together and celebrate collaboration.
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” – Michael Jordan
- “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napolean Hill
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
- “None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.” – Mother Teresa
Let The Fire Keep Burning:
Hard Work Employee Appreciation Quotes
It’s difficult for even the most committed entrepreneur to stay on track at times.
You and your team will face challenges you couldn’t have foreseen and confront forces beyond your control. So, how do you stay focused on the goal? How can you support your team to keep the struggle from getting in the way of your ultimate goal?
Allow the words of those who have come before us to inspire and guide you. Learn from individuals who have walked in your shoes and benefit from their hard-won wisdom.
- “Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
- “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Ariana Huffington
- “Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit.” – Helena Rubinstein
- “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Success isn’t given, it is earned. On the track, on the field, in the gym. With blood, sweat, and the occasional tear.” – Nike.
Lifting Up The Team Spirit:
Motivational Employee Appreciation Quotes
“You’ve got this!”
When was the last time you told your team this? You might not always utter the words of motivation to your employees or team in the daily grind since you get pushed to the side as calls and meetings pile up.
You’ll make contact with that difficult-to-reach prospect today. You’ll complete that difficult transaction today. You’ll go from being a decent manager to a great one today, and you’ll show your staff that you’re there to help them succeed.
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.” -Zig Ziglar
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” -Steve Jobs
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” -Joshua J. Marine
- “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” -Robert Kiyosaki
- “How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?” -Seth Godin
Congrats! You Did It:
Employee Appreciation Quotes for Hitting those Milestones
Quotes, rewards, and employee gratitude can all be used to motivate and engage your staff. These quotations, when matched with meaningful employee appreciation awards, can boost your company’s productivity and satisfaction.
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.”– Aristotle
- “Throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.”– Dale Carnegie
- “Dream more than others think practical…Expect more than others think possible.”– Howard Schultz
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”– Steve Jobs
- “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.”– Buddha
Inspire the Leader within You:
Leadership Employee Appreciation Quotes
When leaders live up to the company’s culture and principles, they have a favorable impact on their employees, which translates to their work and outcomes.
According to ProofHub CEO Sandeep Kashyap, “the ultimate goal is to build a culture where employees are united on the company’s vision, with efficiency and collaboration leading the pack.”
- Don’t follow the crowd. Let the crowd follow you. – Margaret Thatcher
- A leader should be visionary and have more foresight than an employee. – Jack Ma
- Great leaders do not desire to lead but to serve. – Myles Munroe
- “Everyone wants to be appreciated, so if you appreciate someone, don’t keep it a secret.”– Mary Kay Ash
- I never stopped trying to become qualified for the job. – Darwin E. Smith
What are Some Creative Ways to Use Employee Appreciation Quotes?
Employee appreciation quotes could be used in thank-you notes, speeches, or presentations. Consider incorporating the phrases into email signatures and employee recognition programmes. While National Employee Appreciation Day is a great occasion to say these things, expressing gratitude all year long makes your words sound more genuine.
How ProofHub Does It?
Employees like it when they are acknowledged for their contributions. Taking the effort to honor your team members increases their sense of loyalty and commitment to the organization. Additionally, expressing gratitude for good work contributes to a positive, stimulating, and engaging work atmosphere.
ProofHub understands that employee recognition leads to employee engagement. To do so, we have various options to use:
Create a culture of recognition from anywhere using our fun and simple platform. Get a free Demo!
- ProofHub will help you create a calendar of events so you never forget an employee’s birthday or work anniversary. These are events that draw in all of the staff, ensuring that they are fully engaged.
- The announcement feature is used to recognise the team’s accomplishments.
- You can quickly recognise someone with @mention.
- Furthermore, the discussion and comments feature has the potential to save a significant amount of time and increase team involvement.
- Create events, publicize their dates and locations, and invite as many people as you want to attend.
I want to conclude this article with the quotes by Zig Ziglar that said:
“You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life.”
Appreciation is a powerful motivator and productivity booster. So, use these employee appreciation quotes to make them happy and express your gratitude to them as often as possible.
Try ProofHub with your team to build a culture of recognition.