Campaign management software platforms aren’t a luxury to have anymore, instead, they are a necessity to fulfill. Between newsletters, drip emails, strategy meetings, and campaigns to run, there’s no denying that marketing teams have a lot on their plates. Giving your marketing team a platform to organize and sort out the leads, email contact lists, and also get a better hold over the tasks can be a source of support for them.
There are certain tools that can help every business get their house in order on the marketing front. Implementing tools into your marketing practices will not only ease your everyday agendas, but it will also help you build a less mundane, not to mention, less stressful.
Campaigns are run on a steaming engine filled with organized management, strategy discussions, storing and analyzing lead and customer data, and most of all, effective collaboration. Therefore, I bring to you 15 of the finest campaign management tools for a productive 2023:
Table of Contents
Marketing Management Tools
A marketing management software platform can help out a lot with meeting deadlines, keeping communication channels sorted, and collaborating on the most minute levels. These marketing tools allow users to keep everything under one roof and hence planning becomes easier considering all aspects.
As an all-in-one tool, ProofHub comes out on top of the list of all the most popular campaign management software platforms out there. This is the tool that will help you manage your resources, customers, teams, and time on the very same platform. ProofHub helps teams achieve all their goals at a higher rate by boosting the productivity and efficiency of the team in several ways.
Marketing teams, like our own, are benefitting a lot from ProofHub since it helps us collaborate within the team without any hiccups through discussions as well as instant one-on-one as well as group chats. In addition, it also provides us with Timesheets as well as a timer to make reporting and time management easy for us to implement, all at the same time.
Here are some notable features of ProofHub:
- ProofHub offers a note-keeping system wherein you can store important information in an organized manner. You can attach files to these notes, add collaborators to get feedback, and do a lot more.
- It comes with Kanban boards as well as Gantt charts to help you plan, create, and manage tasks on the go.
- It even comes with dedicated calendars for different projects and a personalized calendar for every individual of the team to help them be on top of all the ongoing and upcoming tasks, milestones, and events.
- It helps teams stay connected and aware of all ongoing activities through an overview panel accompanied by an activities panel.
- It comes with the provision of timers that help individuals of the team keep up with deadlines and record billable hours.
- It also helps marketing teams create, manage, and implement various to-do lists.
- It helps set reminders and create milestones to keep up with the campaign marketing schedules.
- ProofHub also helps teams collaborate better by exchanging actionable feedback through mark-up and annotation tools on media as well as pdf files through a robust proofing feature.
- It even comes with predefined projects and kanban marketing campaign management templates to create a functioning workflow for your marketing team.
Some notable users of ProofHub:
Disney, NASA, Netflix, Nike, Pinterest, and Tripadvisor.
- For information on our pricing plans, kindly visit our pricing page.
Straighten out all your communications using Discussions and Chats in ProofHub! Sign up for a FREE trial now.
Notion helps teams keep everything on track, and work on everything that is important. It helps teams collaborate in more ways than one. It is a marketing tool for project management that will help teams keep a definitive record of projects and their personal everyday agendas.
Marketing teams find it easy to run campaigns with the help of Notion since it helps them keep a record of everything and store information in a more organized way.
Here are some of the most notable features of Notion:
- Maintain a team wiki in the most illustrative way.
- Keep a track of projects and tasks in a visually pleasing setting.
- Notion can be customized to a very minute level for personalization
- It provides a flexible and customizable CRM for quick insight into projects
- Add content in different formats on the go with Notion’s notes
- Notion also comes with a very intuitive interface that allows users ease of navigation.
- It helps teams keep a track of different calendars for different purposes.
Some noteworthy users of Notion:
Square, Spotify, IBM, and Pixar.
- The Team plan is available for $8/user/month
- While the pricing for Enterprise teams is available on quote.
Instagantt is an easy-to-navigate project management software to help you plan, prioritize and sort through the process of campaign management with the utmost ease. It has various functionalities that don’t just make it easy to use but also make it a formidable tool to put organized information to use.
Marketing teams find it easy to run campaigns and trust Instagantt with running their marketing operations because it allows them to easily access data, make changes, and readily notify people on the go.
Here are some notable features of Instagantt:
- Easy to navigate drag and drop features for setting deadlines and marking details.
- It has an interactive interface that allows easy accessibility to its plethora of features.
- The options to make things more descriptive using labels, and colors.
- It will allow you to manage tasks to the most minute details.
- Take care of dependencies and track the progress of all your tasks from start to finish.
- You can easily assign, split, plan and collaborate on projects on the go with Instagantt.
- It helps split tasks into various subtasks and yet keeps things short and condensed.
- Move dates around and define deadlines on the go.
- Group tasks and projects on various parameters like status and section.
- The Single subscription plan allows you to work with limited features and is available for $7/month.
- The Team subscription plan comes with all the features and is available for $5/user/month.
Trello is a project management tool that helps teams stay on the same page and work following defined workflows. It helps build robust plans that are easy for the teams to navigate. This tool also allows you to work with all your favorite tools by providing seamless integration with all of those platforms.
Marketing teams can benefit a lot from working with Trello since it helps them divide work, assign tasks, and follow the progress as easily as possible.
Here are some notable features of Trello:
- It has seamless integrations with tools that you use every day, such as, Confluence, Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Evernote.
- It provides the users with custom fields to personalize the tool according to their needs.
- Trello comes with countless predefined templates for Kanban boards.
- As an automation tool, it has a virtual helper, Butler that can help you automate just about any task inside Trello.
- Automate common and recurring practices like moving and copying certain task lists.
- It makes it easy to schedule tasks and assignments.
- It allows you to create custom buttons to increase accessibility.
- It provides active reminders for upcoming deadlines to the people assigned.
Some noteworthy users of Notion:
Costco, Square Space, and Fender.
- The Business Class plan is available for $10/user/month when billed annually
- The pricing for Enterprise teams is available on quote.
Further Reading: Top 17 Trello Alternatives: List of Project Management & Kanban Software
Content Marketing Storage & Sharing:
Another kind of tool that is absolutely essential for a marketing team that is constantly running successful campaigns is one that can provide seamless storage and sharing of content. The people of your team cannot be in the loop for real if the information isn’t running through the campaign management system without hindrance. Here are some essential campaign management software platforms to help you with this content management problem:
#5 Google Workspace
Google Workplace is an all-in-one solution to the management of tasks, conversations, lists, and documents. Since it’s a Google product, you can bet that you are going to get reliable services along with seamless synchronization with all your other favorite Google apps like Google Calendar, Google Meet, and Gmail, to name a few.
Marketing teams can run seamless campaigns with Google Workspace as it acts like a big Google Drive that is going to fit all the versatile needs of your team on an enterprise level.
Here are some of the most notable features of Google Workspace:
- Helps the team share and save things right to the cloud for keeping the team in the loop at all times.
- Protect your data and make sure that your documents stay secure at all times.
- Manage access to various documents according to your teams’ needs.
- It comes with a big storage capacity, where the first 15GB of storage is completely free.
- It also comes with a ‘Vault’ to store documents, important information, and media files that are yet to be released to the public.
- It comes with options to safeguard your data with Data Loss Prevention.
- It gives certain options to teams that allow them to archive certain data for organizing work.
- The Business Starter plan is available for $6/user/month
- The Business Standard plan is available for $12/user/month
- The Business Plus plan is available for $18/user/month
- The pricing plan for Enterprise level teams is available on quote.
Dropbox is another tool that helps in sharing and storage of content with ease. Marketing teams can use Dropbox to keep a track of how information is being used, to check up who is working on what document, along with a lot of different things. Collect files and documents from your team and organize them in different folders for easy access with Dropbox.
Marketing teams can benefit a lot from Dropbox because it can add definitive value to their campaigns. It integrates well with all your other project management tools and provides a very short learning curve to the people who are new to the app.
Here are some notable features of Dropbox:
- Share files on the go.
- Provides terabytes of storage to its users.
- It also offers a very effective backup system for all your data.
- Increases productivity by syncing up with all your devices all at once.
- Define due dates for files and update people working on the same with timely notifications.
- It provides easy access to the version history of all the files you have on Dropbox.
- Keep up to date with feedback by looking into file previews as well as comments.
- Leave insightful comments on your text, video, audio, and image files with time-based comments.
Some noteworthy users of Dropbox:
Hearst Corporation, Designit, Topps, and Lonely Planet.
- The Professional plan is available for $19.99/month for a single user with 3TBs of secure storage and added productivity features.
- The Standard plan is available for $15/user/month for upwards of 3 users available with 5TBs storage, team management features, and collaboration tools.
- The Advanced plan is available for $25/user/month starting with 3 users. It provides premium admin, audit, security, unlimited storage space, and integration features.
Stop using time management, task management, and communication tools to get your team on track and replace them all with ProofHub. See for yourself how ProofHub can be an impactful tool for running campaigns.
Box is a useful platform for teams that like to work with transparency and security. Box keeps teams productive in a way that they can always attempt their tasks collaboratively without any kind of hindrances. It provides users with a versatile look into all their information in a sorted and organized way.
Marketing teams love using Box for marketing campaign management because it helps them keep up with the tasks of the team at all times.
Here are some of the most notable features of Box:
- It provides users with special sharing permissions as well as a choice to customize access controls.
- It provides both desktop as well as mobile access.
- It has integrations with Office 365, Google Workspace, Autodesk, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- It comes with two-factor authentication and other security features.
- It comes with advanced features for custom branding and white labeling.
- It comes with different and unique features for the admin to delegate assignments.
- It also provides users with security reports at regular intervals.
- It provides the manager a window into the activities of the team.
Some noteworthy users of Box:
Broadcom, Morgan Stanley, AstraZeneca, and Allstate.
- The Business Starter plan is available for $5/user/month.
- The Business plan is available for $15/user/month.
- The Enterprise plan is available on quote
OneDrive, a Microsoft tool, is a versatile platform that is always coming up with new ways to keep up with the latest security measures. It is a tool that helps teams organize everything they need to do a job well done. It helps managers work with a personalized interface that caters to their unique needs. It also gives the managers all the tools they need to provide their team with access to files and documents.
Marketing teams find OneDrive as a campaign management tool that can help them keep everything on track and implement collaboration practices to the most minuscule level.
Here are some of the most notable features of OneDrive:
- Save media files, text, and important notes to the platform from any device and any location.
- Add shared files to your project management tools with the utmost ease.
- Upload files up to 100GB and syncs your libraries with your devices.
- For managers, it proves daily report syncing, sensitivity labels, and more.
- Discover and find files and documents easily within the tools with filter and search options.
- Use OneDrive on the go to keep track of your work from the mobile app.
- Create whiteboards to conduct effective brainstorming sessions with your team.
- Scan and store receipts, business cards, and other important documents.
Some noteworthy users of OneDrive are:
Chevron, MGM Resorts, Nestle, Shire, and Lowe’s.
- The Microsoft 365 Business plan includes 1TB storage along with web and mobile versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and is available for $5/user/month.
- The Microsoft 365 Business Standard includes 1TB storage, OneNote, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint and is available for $12.50/user/month.
A marketing team needs a detailed account of information to come back to for reference time and again. This is the whole point of using Note-keeping apps for the management of your marketing campaign. If you want to use a dedicated note-taking, and pay separately, here are some popular options that you can try:
Evernote is a marketing management tool that I am sure you’ve all heard about. This is a note-keeping app that will help you keep track of virtually everything. Your information, your files, links, pictures, articles, are all safe within this small software platform. You can feel free to trust Evernote to get access to your content anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
Marketing teams would love to use Evernote since it offers safe and secure cloud storage that helps them readily share access within the team with the click of a button.
Here are some notable features of Evernote:
- Integrations with various other collaboration tools like Slack, Gmail, Outlook mail, Salesforce, Google Drive, and Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Create and organize your notes, media files, voice notes on the go.
- Create separate “spaces” to share information within different groups.
- Attach files, documents, and PDFs to your notes.
- Clip links from anywhere around the world and copy text with ease.
- Organize notes by using various tags and different notebooks to store them.
- Scan documents on the go.
- Comes with various templates to choose from.
Some noteworthy users of Evernote:
The Verge, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes, and Business.com
- The Premium plan is available for $7.99/month.
- The Business plan is available for $14.99/month.
Also Read: Evernote Alternatives: 15 Note-Taking Apps You Should Be Using Today
#10 Box Notes
Box Notes is another note-keeping app that will save you the hassle of keeping track of important information once and for all. This is a software platform that comes with a plethora of helpful features that will help you effectively manage your shared information and collaborate with your team.
Marketing teams will like Box Notes because it helps in storing files, keeping notes, managing videos, and working collectively with the team in real-time.
Here are some notable features of Box Notes:
- Box Notes comes with a mix of Box’s storage abilities and notes to turn plans into actionable steps.
- It gives you version control for your notes and other files.
- It is available as a web application, mobile app, and also a desktop platform.
- It helps in collaborating with the team in real-time to come up with ideas and set down important decisions.
- It has seamless integrations with G Suite and Office 365.
- BoxNotes also comes with reliable and dedicated 24/7 support.
Some noteworthy users of Box Notes:
General Electric, Lilly, and Penn State University.
- The Box Personal plan is available for free for one user.
- The Starter plan is available for $15/user/month.
- The Business plan is available for $15/user/month.
- The Business Plus plan is available for $25/user/month.
Turtl is a notes software that will help you create collaborative notebooks with unlimited data. Makes these notes your central location to store innovative ideas, media files, tables, links, and much more. It has an interactive interface that cuts the learning curve in half. Turtl, contrary to its name, helps you work faster and with added productivity with all its collaborative features.
Marketing teams can find a lot of impressive features in Turtl to manage their marketing campaigns, such as editing and modifying notes in real-time and using markdown format to express yourselves in a more elaborate way.
Here are some of the notable features of Turtl:
- Easy import and export features.
- Cryptography features to keep your organization’s data safe.
- Use Spaces to organize and share data with different groups of people.
- Attach photos, audio files, text documents to your notes on the go.
- It also comes with a robust web extension to make bookmarking easier for users.
- It comes with various translation options for languages like German, Spanish, French, and many more.
- Share notes across the platform without having to worry about security issues.
- It has impeccable search options for finding text, in the form of various filter and sort options.
- The Basic plan is for free where you can store up to 50MB of note data and collaborate with up to 3 people in each space.
- The Premium plan allows you to store up to 10GB of note data and allows you to collaborate with up to 10 people in each space. It is available for $3/user/month.
- The Business plan allows you to store up to 50GB of notes data and allows you to collaborate with up to 50 people in each space. It is available for $8/user/month.
Quip helps teams record information through elaborate notes and collaborate with all your clients and stakeholders all under one platform. It will help you keep an account for all your private notes, meeting minutes, etc. This tool also helps teams archive and retain notes from any and all connected devices for future use.
Marketing teams can benefit a lot from using Quip because it helps users create team-based slides and quick notes to increase collaboration efficiency.
Here are some notable features of Quip:
- It helps you create private notes.
- Allows your individual teammates to create their own cluster of notes for reference.
- It helps sync up your data with all your devices.
- Get complete control of your team’s geography, networking setup, and much more.
- It has a seamless, not to mention, robust integration with Salesforce.
- It also helps you manage your work better by allowing you customer control.
- Quip works with several security measures that help teams with data protection.
Some notable users of Quip:
Amazon, Facebook, Amgen, and Cisco.
- The Business plan is available for $30/month for a team of 5 users and $12/user/month for more.
- The Enterprise plan is available for $25/user/month.
Create collaborative notes while managing your projects as a whole with ProofHub! Sign up for FREE today.
Collaboration software platforms that allow seamless communication, as well as a safe space for discussions and brainstorming sessions, are quite a big necessity for an ambitious marketing team. Here are some tools that can help you stay in contact with your team whether you’re working from the same office space or from different parts of the world:
Chanty is a communication tool that will help you stay connected with your team in more ways than one. Messages, voice notes, video calls, and voice calls, Chanty can help you collaborate with your team in real-time with timely notifications customized for your every need. It has amazing features for sorting and filtering priorities to keep track of communication and task progress.
Marketing teams would love Chanty simply because it helps you connect with your team and your clients through organized Teambooks and sorted conversations.
Here are some notable features of Chanty:
- Provides dedicated Teambooks so you can be on the top of the various tasks and their task stages.
- These Teambooks will also help you organize and sort the knowledge you share with your team.
- Give out instant replies through voice notes.
- Get all your conversations sorted out by activity.
- Operate with more transparency using read markers for your communication.
- Connect Chanty with all your favorite tools through seamless integrations.
Some notable users of Chanty:
Foundr, Upwork, Hubspot, and GoDaddy.
- The Free plan costs $0 and is available for up to 10 members.
- The Business plan is available for $3/user/month.
#14 Troop Messenger
If you are looking for one solution to solve all your communication problems, Troop Messenger is a very liable solution. It helps with sharing information through documents, media files, and more instantaneously. The tool will allow you screen sharing, contact management, and instant messaging.
Marketing teams like Troop Messenger because it allows them high-quality, HD video and audio calling along with one-to-one messaging, and group conversations on the go.
Here are some notable features of Troop Messenger are:
- Troop Messenger provides easy screen sharing.
- It allows an easy-to-navigate platform to conduct discussions within the team.
- It has integrations with GoogleDrive, DropBox, and LDAP.
- Manage your team’s access to various files, tasks, and communications.
- It allows seamless remote desktop control.
- Tag “respond later” to messages you’d like to reply to at a later time.
- Allows a time cap for team private communication.
- Correct your message with a quick edit feature.
- The Premium plan is available for $1/user/month.
- The Enterprise plan is available for $5/user/month.
Flock is another communication software platform set to help teams collaborate in real-time as well as communicate in an asynchronous way. Flock helps teams “Flock” together to discuss ideas and make important decisions on the go. It allows you to actively manage communication by helping you sort and organize conversations in multiple ways.
Marketing teams can benefit from using Flock since it helps them streamline communication, prepare different channels for the same, and provides teams with the ease of navigation.
Here are some notable features of Flock:
- It allows simultaneous messaging in multiple channels.
- It is a tool that allows seamless internal team communication through instant messaging.
- It helps the team maintain a whole employee database to allow effortless team management.
- It helps create, manage, and modify different customer directories.
- It helps in the management of meetings and various discussion sessions.
- It helps you personalize an accessible dashboard to help you review all the ongoing tasks to keep tabs on the team progress.
- Along with direct and group messaging, it also allows one-on-one as well as group video calls.
- It comes with dedicated 24/7 customer support.
Some notable users of Flock:
Britannia, Sodexo, Namecheap, and web.com.
- The Starter plan for teams with 1-20 members is absolutely free.
- The Pro plan, which is for teams with 20-100 members, is available for $4.50/user/month when billed annually.
- The Enterprise plan, for teams with more than 100 members, is available for $8/user/month when billed annually.
Even an insanely elaborate project like campaign management can seem like a piece of cake when you have the right tools under your belt. The above-mentioned tools can help you save a lot of effort and a lot of time in planning, collaborating, and managing your campaigns.
All of these above-mentioned tools come with free trials and so grab this opportunity to try them out for yourself. So let’s go right now. Let’s find you a campaign management software platform that can make things easier for you as you put your winning campaign ideas into motion!
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.