Zoho is a popular project management and CRM software that needs no introduction. Be it multi-channel communication, taking care of multiple tasks, CRM insights – Zoho offers a host of features that can easily cater to the needs of large as well as small enterprises.
Oftentimes, people look for different things such as flexibility, usability, third-party integrations while looking for a wholesome tool for their business. If you think that Zoho isn’t meeting your expectations, here are some Zoho alternatives that are worth considering.
Table of Contents
List of Zoho Alternatives:
Similar to Zoho, ProofHub is an all-in-one project management and collaboration tool making it one of the best alternatives to Zoho. Not just limited to project management, teams related to development, marketing, and other professions are also using it to strengthen their business.
- Workflows and kanban boards simplify task and project management
- Brings clarity in the feedback-sharing process with online proofing
- Get clear project insights with dynamic reports
- Plan projects, manage resources efficiently with Gantt charts
- The interface is available in more than half a dozen languages including English, French, German, Portuguese,
- Spanish, and Polish
Pricing: Essential plan starts from $45/month billed annually
Looking for a Zoho alternative? Try ProofHub now!
Scoro is a great Zoho alternative as it provides a comprehensive list of features one needs to run a business efficiently. From projects to team collaboration, invoicing to reporting, time tracking to budgeting, it’s a single place for everything you need to know.
- Plan and track work with unlimited projects
- Manage your project portfolio by configurable statuses (e.g. in progress, completed) and tags (e.g. type,
- department, market, etc).
- Manage quotes, contacts, and invoices seamlessly
- Real-time overview and automated reports
- Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar, and link all events to projects for a complete overview
- Get a visual overview of your sales funnel and define closing probability rates for each stage in your pipeline.
Pricing: From $22 user/month
What makes LiquidPlanner a perfect alternative to Zoho is its priority-based scheduling. In this project management software, projects are considered as living constructs that evolve with time. When things change, smart project schedules automatically predict reliable finish dates. Popular names like that of CISCO, Daimler, Thermo Fisher Scientific use this Zoho alternative to plan and execute work.
- Instantly see the impact of resource availability and shifting priorities to your bottom line
- Built-In collaboration along with Drag-and-Drop Prioritization
- Dynamic Project Analytics & Reporting and Time Tracking
- Document storage and access controls
- iOS & Android Apps
Pricing: Professional plan starts from $45/month per user
ActiveCollab is a powerful yet simple Zoho alternative that acts as a one-stop solution for all your business needs. The most interesting thing about this Zoho substitute is that it runs in the cloud like most browser apps today, but you can also install it on your own server. It makes task management and team collaboration a breeze for users.
- Each project has task lists and everything else that goes with it – from files and discussions to time records and expenses
- Organize tasks into lists and filter them by people, labels, or due dates
- Start discussions and mention people to get instant answers
- Set hourly rates for job types and add time records as you work on a project
Pricing: Starts from $25/month
Basecamp is one of the first project management solutions allowing you to collaborate from anywhere in the world. Its recent version i.e Basecamp 3 has introduced features that simplify modern work providing an edge over other Zoho alternatives in the market. Moreover, it works well with remote or geographically dispersed teams as well.
- Manage tasks, discussions, schedules, files, and more in one place
- Chat about projects in Campfire public chat and Pings for private chat
- Separate dashboard for clients
- Turn off notifications with Work Can Wait feature
Pricing: From $99/month
If Basecamp doesn’t come out to be your cup of team, you can pick any best Basecaamp alternative.
6. Bitrix 24
Bitrix24 provides a complete suite of social collaboration, management and communication tools to its users. It offers tools for task management, document sharing, and time tracking integrated into a social interface for maximum efficiency of communications and work. You can schedule events, attach files, receive immediate feedback from your colleagues – all done inside your personalized Activity Stream.
- It also provides real-time updates, smart following, notification settings, and company-wide announcements.
- Employee workload management and customer relationship management
- Also offers a self-hosted option
- Gantt charts and workflows
Pricing: Starts from $39/month
Insightly comes across as the perfect alternative to Zoho if you’re looking for a CRM to grow your business faster than ever. Its wide range of features has helped businesses and teams to build strong customer relationships over time and exceeding expectations every time. As its user, you get the flexibility to implement and change the tool as per your needs. Probably, which is why over 25,000 companies from various industries are using it.
- Create a templated set of tasks and events for repeatable processes
- Create and track milestones in projects or assign tasks and events to milestones.
- Automate your project processes and keep things moving
- Files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive are saved automatically
Pricing: Starts from $29 per user/month, billed annually
As a Zoho replacement, Clarizen lets you manage work, automate processes and collaborate across the enterprise—all from a single, intuitive solution. Build with the sole purpose of helping your business move forward, it is definitely worth a try.
- Centralize and share resources, develop strategies and align communications
- Create automated and repeatable processes, alerts and workflows
- Share immediate project data, tracking progress
- Empower users with a flexible, intuitive interface that fits their way of working.
Pricing: From $60 user/month
9. Easy Projects
Replace the mess of spreadsheets, emails, and whiteboards with a simple workspace for everyone to collaborate together. Easy Project is an effective collaborative platform to plan and manage projects, resources, timelines, and budgets. It can easily be used by small and large enterprises of project management, IT support, product development, marketing, creative professionals and more.
- Real-time information on performance, progress, resources,, timeline, and budgets
- Leverage project templates and automatic notifications, utilize various integrations, automate project requests
- Track personal assignments, deadlines, and work progress with easy to use status reports
Pricing: $24 per user per month
Celoxis is one of the top-ranked tools of 2018 designed for teams to plan, track, and collaborate online. It is a complete project management solution that takes care of project requests to profits and everything in between. Tesla, KPMG, Adobe, Whirlpool are some popular clients of Celoxis.
- Build project plans that adapt to real-world conditions
- Easily reallocate resources to maintain optimal workloads
- Track budgets, costs and profits in real-time.
- Share files, exchange comments and discuss online with your team and your clients
Pricing: Starts from $25 per user per month
Manage your entire business with Composity’s solutions – online ERP, CRM, eCommerce and Point of Sale (POS) software. This business management software, designed for SMEs is definitely going to take your business management to another level.
- Simple, intuitive interface and powerful features
- Smooth and trouble-free implementation methodology
- Work in a language of your choice.
Pricing: Starts from 50€ ($58.4) per month
Pipeline is an effective Zoho alternative as it is one of the top-rated sales CRM and pipeline software system. Your emails, calls, and progress are tracked automatically. It clears the way, so you can focus on doing what you do best.
- Single, streamlined view of your sales process
- See what needs to be done next
- Email tracking and templates
Pricing: Starts from $12.5 per user per month
Formerly known as ProsperWorks, Copper is a new kind of productivity CRM designed to do all your work so you can focus on building long-lasting business relationships.
- No manual data entry needed
- Brings all your relationship makers together around leads, accounts, deals in one place
- Effortlessly work deals and relationships with the full picture and context
Pricing: Starts from $19 per user per month
Over To You
We hope that you find the above list of Zoho alternatives helpful. If you think that we’ve missed out on an important Zoho alternative, leave your comments below to let us know about it.