“Christmas is like candy; it melts in your mouth, sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
Markets are tastefully decorated with gifts of several kinds, there’s an unmistakable buzz in the air, and houses and offices are lit up in shades of green, red, and white. Pleasant weather, smiling faces all around, beautiful x-mas trees at every nook and corner.
Indeed, it doesn’t get better than this.
With Christmas around the corner, there’s plenty of activity in workspaces in the form of event planning. It’s the perfect time to show how much you appreciate your workforce by sending thoughtful Christmas wishes to employees.
Now, creating meaningful Christmas messages to coworkers is an overwhelming task for some managers and business owners. And it’s much more than – “Merry Christmas, folks!”
To show your employees that you respect and appreciate them, it pays to put in time and effort to craft personalized Christmas greetings that can touch the innermost chords of their hearts.
So, we’ve got some of the best Christmas wishes that reflect love, warmth, and affection for your workforce and can surely bring a wide grin to already beaming faces this festive season.
“Wish your heartfelt Christmas wishes to your entire workforce with ProofHub’s Announcements. Start your FREE trial today and save BIG!”
Table of Contents
21 Thoughtful Christmas wishes to employees this festive season
1. At this joyful time of year, our organization wants to express our heartfelt gratitude to all employees and coworkers for everything you do to take us where we are today and even further! Happy Holidays!
2. May Santa shower all the fortune in this world upon you this Christmas. May you stay healthy and happy all year while spreading good vibes wherever you may go, just like you do in this workplace. Merry X-mas. Cheers guys!
3. To our fantastic staff, we extend the warmest wishes to each of you and your near and dear ones. Words can not express what you and your contributions mean to this organization. Have a blast this holiday season. Merry Christmas, team!
4. We are fortunate to have dedicated coworkers like you. Thanks a ton for your unwavering commitment and hard-working spirit throughout the year. Wishing you and your wonderful family a rocking Christmas season and New Year!
5. This Christmas, we would like to tell you that we are proud of each and every one of you. You are the most valuable asset of this organization and without your efforts, we would not be progressing like today. Hats off, and Merry Christmas!
6. You’ve worked hard throughout the year, it’s time you lean back, relax, and enjoy this festive season to the fullest. We have grand plans to make this special occasion even more memorable for our coworkers. Keep your fingers crossed! Happy Christmas, rockstars!
7. Although we are thankful for your efforts every day of the year, we would like to use this special occasion to send out Christmas wishes to our coworkers filled with utmost regard, happiness, memories, and unparalleled joy.
8. The Christmas season is in full bloom, and we are nearing the completion of yet another year with a fantastic team like yours. Your unbridled zeal and drive inspire everyone around you to achieve greater heights at work. Wishing the most amazing group of employees and coworkers in the world a Christmas full of good luck and fortune.
9. This year has been one of our big achievements for us. You guys have been instrumental in this organization’s continued growth and success with each passing year. We want to make this Christmas even more special for our coworkers, and this message is just a part of our scheme of things. Rest assured, your overall well-being and high satisfaction is the foremost priority for us, always. Happy Christmas. Enjoy every moment because you deserve the best!
10. To our lovely staff and their lovable families, may Christmas and the new year bring loads of happiness and special moments of joy and celebration. You are the best! Happy Christmas.
11. Time flies, and how! If we’ve achieved yearly goals, it is made possible because you toiled for it. Each of you carries a unique personality and skill set that combines to deliver astounding results for us year after year. This Christmas, we look forward to another year of a fantastic work relationship with star coworkers and you.
12. May your Christmas and new year holidays be filled with bundles of love, happiness, luck, and memorable moments with your near and dear ones. Thanks a million for serving our organization so well. We want you to enjoy the festive season fully and be back with newfound energy. Merry Christmas!
13. Your patience, perseverance, and consistency are worth their weight in gold for this organization. You are the most incredible people any business would yearn to have. That’s how lucky we are. We wish you a beautiful life filled with never-ending peace and happiness this Christmas.
14. Having highly driven people like you is an absolute pleasure. Time and again, you’ve made us proud with your high quality of work and impeccable dedication to your job roles. We wish you a delightful festival season as we end another successful year with you.
“Keep your team united on a shared collaborative platform of ProofHub. Book your DEMO!”
15. To show our appreciation this festive season, we are happy to send out unique gifts that will make your Christmas more enjoyable. Please accept this small token of appreciation from our side though no gift can genuinely complement your vast contributions. Merry Christmas!
16. You have been there during the company’s good and bad times. You have faced every challenge with tremendous grit and determination. We are thankful for your persistent efforts to take this business to the next level. Enjoy holidays in the best way you can, in the company of your near and dear ones. Merry Christmas!
17. Sing, laugh, and dance this Christmas, and celebrate the time of your life with your families and friends. The company feels immense happiness in handing out a Christmas bonus to our employees as the icing on the cake. Enjoy!
18. May this Christmas bring you a lot of joy, happiness, and progress that you truly deserve. It’s been an incredible journey with you and we have achieved remarkable results due to your never-say-die attitude. Enjoy this holiday season to the fullest.
19. We could not wish for a better group of professionals than you, and Santa didn’t gift you to us! This workplace exudes positivity and productivity only because of highly motivated people like you. This Christmas, we wish you to continue to rise and shine!
20. We know how enthusiastic our team gets at an idea for a well-deserved break as the days get colder and the Christmas season approaches! Here’s hoping your holidays are filled with blessings and good fortune, just as you’ve done for the company this year!
21. The future is waiting for us with an array of possibilities. We thrived this year because of your hard work and dedication. This Christmas, we want you to know that it’s people like you who are the backbone of our organization. Accept our best wishes for you and your near and dear ones. Enjoy every minute of it!
The Final Thought
Christmas brings big smiles to employees’ faces around the world. It is a time of joy, happiness, and sharing a great time with near and dear ones. By sending personalized and thoughtful Christmas wishes to employees or coworkers, you can show appreciation and make them feel valued and respected. This small gesture from you can make a big difference in their morale. Enjoy the festive season!
How do you give best Christmas wishes to employees?
Sending personalized Christmas wishes to employees is one of the best ways to express your appreciation for your workforce this festive season.
What do you write in Christmas wishes to coworkers?
Your Christmas wishes should mention how thankful you are to your coworkers for their hard work and sincere efforts they put in every day at work.
How do you say thank you to employees at Christmas?
You can send personalized Christmas wishes and give thoughtful gifts to say thank you to employees this festive season.