Senior Product Manager
3 openings for Chandigarh, IN
« Openings at ProofHub
ProofHub is an "all-in-one project management software" for the growing business needs and is loved by 85,000+ teams and businesses worldwide.
ProofHub puts all the right tools your team needs in one place without having to invest in several of them to manage projects and collaborate. It helps to plan what needs to be done, discuss ideas, organize documents, deliver projects and get more done in less time. This way, managers know what the team is working on, the team knows what they need to do and the clients stay in the loop with no sweat, in a single, streamlined place.
Senior Product Managers at ProofHub are cross-functional leaders who help project teams define and deliver the right products. They have the ability to simplify complex and technical concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality products. They establish a shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
Senior Product Mangers are expected to work collaboratively with internal teams on innovative projects throughout the entire product development lifecycle and drive products from concept to launch and beyond. We also expect them to help lead large and complex projects, and mentor their peers to help grow and develop an already collaborative and dedicated team.
- Define and manage product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies.
- Help define the core product vision, goals, functionality and requirements.
- Collaborate with highly creative user experience experts, visual designers and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- Help define and refine working processes in order to maximize efficiency in constantly evolving environments.
- Drive product development for our apps, APIs and mobile. You will work daily with our design and engineering teams to develop new and improve existing platform features.
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
- Take responsibility for expanding the reach of our products by partnering closely with our product marketing, sales, and customer success teams to bring new platform features to market.
- 5+ years of product management, business analysis or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering large and complex products and services.
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies and an understanding of product management’s role in various development methodologies.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up and attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- BA/BS, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science.
- Strong understanding of user experience, technical & business issues.
We're here to build an exceptional company and for this we're looking for creative, ambitious people to add to our growing Proofamily! We’re casual, we hate suits, we love challenges and we love solving problems. We build tools to bring people together to collaborate and communicate effectively.
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com