What Makes a Good Manager?
1. They believe in appreciating employee efforts
2. They do not indulge in micromanagement and delegate work efficiently
90's Kid? Managing a Team? MBA?
3. They believe in leading by example
4. They collaborate using the best technology
Be a good manager by maintaining transparency and ensuring collaboration with ProofHub.
5. They navigate through tough days with poise
6. They help in building the morale of the team
7. They believe in cultivating the strengths of their team
8. They manage using trust, and not fear
Managing a team is no easy task, especially when you're working with millennials.
Learn how to navigate the crazy Project Management world as a Millennial turned manager.
9. They believe in motivation and constructive criticism