Front End Engineer
4 openings for Chandigarh, IN
« Openings at ProofHub
ProofHub is looking for experienced, client-side engineers to join our team to lead initiatives on some of our largest client engagements. Senior client-side engineers liaise between cross-functional teams to understand core presentation layer requirements and also recommend and implement solutions that follow-up best practices and standards. They are also the main communication hub with the server-side team and are responsible for collaborating with them to identify integration points and dependencies.
- Build, polish, and ship elegant interfaces that deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Expertise in HTML and CSS who can build UI quickly and with pixel perfection.
- Collaborate with a team of world class developers, designers and product managers to create great software.
- Passionately write elegant and reusable code.
- In depth understanding of cross-browser, front-end development issues.
- Be mindful of adding code into a large code base and embrace writing tests.
- Long term experience translating comps and wireframes into semantically correct web templates.
- Experience with source control (SVN / GIT) and bug tracking systems.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for dynamic web applications.
- Loves logic and problem solving.
- 5+ years client-side development experience.
- Experience developing apps using Sencha/Ext, GWT and Sencha Touch.
- Exposure to Ruby, Rails, Git is a plus.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- A desire to work in and previous experience working with open source projects.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and scalability.
- Experience with content management systems and mobile application development a plus.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem solving capabilities.
We're here to build an exceptional company and for this we're looking for creative, ambitious people to add to our growing Proofamily! We’re casual, we hate suits, we love challenges and we love solving problems. We build tools to bring people together to collaborate and communicate effectively.
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com