Customer Advocate – Product Support
3 openings for Chandigarh, IN
« Openings at ProofHub
ProofHub is an "all-in-one project management software" for the growing business needs and is loved by 85,000+ teams and businesses worldwide.
ProofHub puts all the right tools your team needs in one place without having to invest in several of them to manage projects and collaborate. It helps to plan what needs to be done, discuss ideas, organize documents, deliver projects and get more done in less time. This way, managers know what the team is working on, the team knows what they need to do and the clients stay in the loop with no sweat, in a single, streamlined place.
A customer advocate self-directed, highly accountable individual with very high social intelligence, and a natural inclination for problem solving. Someone who’d jump in with sleeves rolled up, and make significant contributions to customer support and marketing programs. We believe that this job profile is incredibly fun, challenging, supportive and rewarding to shape up the business career.
- Become an expert in leveraging the application to solve our clients’ problems.
- Respond to inbound support requests from clients on how to use ProofHub and help them get on board.
- Contribute to a self-service knowledgebase of common customer inquiries.
- Onboard new clients onto the system – train new users on how to use ProofHub and identify usage scenarios for ProofHub.
- Support customers in finding the best ways of implementing ProofHub in their business environment.
- Conduct user acceptance testing of pre-release product to ensure high product quality. Interface between the client base and Engineering team.
- Pro-actively reach out to clients to drive further adoption of ProofHub at existing customer accounts.
- Be a customer evangelist. Author blog posts and use corporate Twitter and Facebook accounts to showcase how clients are successfully using ProofHub.
- Zero to three years experience at a Business-to-Business organization in Marketing, Customer Support, or Professional Services.
- Graduated with a BS/BA degree from a respected college or university.
- Detail oriented, process driven thinker with relentless follow through.
- Demonstrated ability to craft personal, succinct, professional emails to business executives.
- Willingness to go the “extra mile” for the customer while being patient, professional, and consultative.
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of SaaS platform basics and enterprise software space overall.
We're here to build an exceptional company and for this we're looking for creative, ambitious people to add to our growing Proofamily! We’re casual, we hate suits, we love challenges and we love solving problems. We build tools to bring people together to collaborate and communicate effectively.
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com